Providing the best possible education for all students attending our school
A respectful learning community
All students can learn and take ownership for their learning.
All staff are responsible and accountable for student learning.
Parents play an important part in student learning.
Good school discipline facilitates student learning.
1. Hill Crest Community School will provide a solid core program in Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
2. All students will have opportunity to achieve to their maximum potential.
3. High academic standards will be set for all students.
4. Instruction will be based on clearly defined learning objectives/outcomes.
5. Students will develop socially acceptable behaviour and respect.
Goal 1: Improve students reading comprehension by 3% as measured the Canadian Achievement Tests (CAT) (comparative to 2015-16 results).
Goal 2: Improve students reading comprehension by 3% as measured the Canadian Achievement Tests (CAT) (comparative to 2015-16 results).
Goal 3: Increase student engagement levels as measured by the “Interested and Motivated” category of the Secondary Tell Them from Me survey from 22% to 27%